Pages

Monday 22 July 2019

Free writing

In the holiday I played fortnite. On fortnite their was a Polar peak ice monster vs the robot the fight at first the monster came from the sea the robot started shooting rockets at the monster then the monster came at the robot then jumped on the robot then bit off the right arm of the robot then the robot tackled it into the sea.then the monster came out of the sea and jumped on the back of the robot so the robot got the monster off his back then grabbed the statue in neo tilted and then stabbed it right through the skull.It eventually flu off into the deep sky.







3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a very action packed game and I like your final sentence. Maybe next time you could remove some of the 'and then's' and put a full stop in it's place. You could even start those sentences with a different verb to stop it being repetitive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Hirini. My name is Jack & I go to Paihia School. I like how you’ve added a picture to give me a clear example. I really liked your blog post about the Season 9 Monster vs Robot Battle. My favourite part of the battle was when the robot pulled the statue out of the ground which turned out to be a sword. I can’t believe nobody noticed that the statue was a sword because the lake around it in Neo tilted is shaped like a sword. It was weird in my opinion how the monster just instantly turns into a skeleton. I think it’s cool how all of the seasons in fortnite combine like that. Weird right! When you have time could you please put some comments on my blog (https://psjacka.blogspot.com/). What is your favourite part of the battle? Anyway keep up the good work. Jack.

    ReplyDelete