Pages

Tuesday 27 August 2019

Fun run.

On sunny day we walked to the train station in kawakawa and we ride to the rugby club. We started our chant and we were in our house colors for the school when we arrived i knew that i am going to try to my best. When it was my turn to run i was excited to run also with my friends and ended up coming third place i would of came second place but i decided to get more points so i went under the leaf net and it took me about 17 seconds and koda my friend over took me but i ended up catching up and i also would have came secondi quin did not tell koda that i was coming so then koda started to run faster i court up but then i knew that i was going to go to inter school anyways so i slowed down and every one that was running with us was back behind us far back. Sunny came first koda came second and i came third.my friend thomas said that i would have came second and first i realised that i would have came first because me and sunny slowed down for a while.so i would have court up but i did not care when it was time to go back to school we went on the train again and we stopped a taumarere train station in kawakawa to turn around and go back then we got back to the school we played a little game of soccer and it was fun.                                                       

(Here is a video.)

No comments:

Post a Comment