Pages

Monday 16 September 2019

Learning about angles.

On  Monday to Friday i was in different class for the week and we were learning about angles and different types my favorite angle was the Acute angle i liked it because it was the essayist one so that is why i like it. We had to use a protractor a protractor i just like a ruler but round and is not as long as a ruler it has numbers and a center line for the protractor and it as a straight line at the bottom. we had been doing angles for the whole five days and i like angles because it can teach me stuff for next time my teacher asked me what a angle is. Once i asked miss if we don't measure a angle and draw one then we would have to stay in for morning tea. I ended up going out for lunch and their was some people who had to stay in but i was fine with that. The next day we learnt about angles more and learnt more names of angles.

No comments:

Post a Comment