Pages

Monday 8 April 2019

In the Weekend

In the weekend i had a rugby game down in okaiho the scores were well in the first round we scored 19 tries i tried 5 anothy  got most of the tackles chuch got most of the tries and in our next round we scored 24 in 39 minutes the other team was  good they  scored like 18 tries in the last round they were way better than them but when they went to tackle chuch chuch was picked up from his neck  then this big person riped the ball then i hunted him down before he got the trie then i got the ball then gave it to shadarack my old frind from moerewa school when i gave it to him then he got the trie i got 16 tries with chuch and anothy we all got tries tray his mum told him that if he gets 13 tries he will get fortnite and 2 more games and a PS4 he ended up getting 19 tries he got his stuff my nan told me if i get over 17 tries i will get my 67th game on my PS4 i got my game after the game was finished we meet at macs in keirikeri i saw edekai there to then i left and went home then played fortnite.

1 comment:

  1. I like this work there is lots of words you even put a picture. Good job with this Hirini Im looking forward to seeing more of your blogs

    ReplyDelete